The John W. Negus Company was started in 1950 by John Negus, along with his daughter & son-in-law, Pauline & Allen Coughlan. For nearly 25 years, John, Pauline & Allen remained the main operators of the business.
In September of 1979, current owner Fred Kline entered the business as an employee, eventually assuming ownership in 1996.
During the early days, the company supplied casters, hospital rolling equipment, old style wooden-handled hand trucks and dock carts, including many brands we still carry today. The company remained at it's original location for 69 years before eventually moving to its present larger location in Parkrose in 2019.
Since its inception, the John W. Negus Company has evolved with the advancements of the industry, but continues to hold true to the standards it was founded on – providing high quality products with integrity and exceptional customer service.
Serving the Great Northwest as superior providers of material handling solutions and equipment.
We offer an extensive catalog of orderable products as well as maintaining a comprehensive local inventory, granting us the capability to build, repair or customize your order for specific application. View Products »
GET UPDATES & DEALS
Sign up today to receive periodic information about closeout opportunities and special buys.
John W. Negus Co.
12007 NE Marx St.
Portland, OR 97220